Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nursery

We have started on the nursery, and by started I mean painted. (Thanks to the help of my Mom and Dede).  We have the grand scheme picked out, and now it's just a matter of getting the important pieces and putting it together.  I'm pretty sure that seeing the nursery painted has inspired Chelsie to repaint a couple other rooms in our house, which I'm sure comes as no surprise to anyone who knows her.  I must state that I am also happy about the repainting of a couple of rooms.  ( I can say that now, because I haven't started painting them.)  We are getting supper excited as the day gets closer and closer to us having our first child.

I will post pics of the nursery project soon, and hopefully some more of Chels.  If she is willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment